NEXT PROGRAM STARTS: WEDNESDAY JUNE 14TH OR SATURDAY JUNE 17TH. YOUR PAYMENT SECURES YOUR SPACE. ONCE THE PROGRAM BEGINS YOU WILL BE BILLED WEEKLY.
Are you fed up of being embarrassed by your dog's reactivity to other dogs? Or, even worried what they might do if they got the chance?
Frustratingly even if you know how to solve your dog's issues with other dogs if you don't have people with other dogs that can help you through the process then it can be extremely difficult to make progress.
That's why we've created the Reactivity Resolved Program. The program is led by our team of dog trainers and behaviourists that have years of experience resolving dog reactivity issues.
- Cheaper than One to One Training Packages (£100 for 4 hours of training vs £320 for 4 hours of training)
- Supportive group of fellow reactive dog owners
- A variety of different stooge dogs to practice with
- A safe, private venue to practice without the risk of off-lead dogs
You'll be in a group with five other reactive dog owners that understand what it's like to own a reactive dog. We'll meet up weekly for two hours of training. During the two hours we'll rotate the dogs, making sure your dog gets the opportunity to train safely with calm, stooge dogs that we provide.
There are hot drinks available for free. You can watch other people work with their dogs too and ask our professionals any questions you have.
Reactivity is an issue that is difficult to put a timescale on. Some dogs recover very quickly, and others require a more long-term approach. That's why the Reactivity Resolved program is a weekly subscription. You're automatically billed weekly. That means when you're ready to graduate from the program you can simply cancel your subscription and move on at any time.
The day and time listed on the purchase options is your weekly training time. Once you've purchased you can meet us at the very next occurrence at Ashton Park School (address below).
- Your dog will have to wait in your vehicle between their turns to ensure other dogs aren't disturbed. We try to ensure parking is available near the venue and you're welcome to check on them at any point in the day.
- This program is aimed at resolving reactivity towards other dogs. If your dog is reactive towards humans email us at; email@example.com so we can make sure we give you the best help.
Ashton Park School